A pristine end-of-group townhome in popular Reservoir Ridge offers over 1,690 sq ft, wide plank luxury vinyl flooring, a living room entry brightened by a bay window, a dining alcove, and an eat-in kitchen creating a social hub for entertaining. Prepare your best gourmet meals in the cook's kitchen boasting lighting, plentiful counter and prep space, raised frame wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and elevated breakfast bar seating. Next level up hosts 2 bedrooms, a laundry, and a bath, followed by the uppermost private level hosting an owner's suite. The owner's suite presents a large walk-in closet, a lighted ceiling fan, and a private bath displaying a dual sink vanity and a step-in shower. Community amenities: a pool, tot lots, a covered picnic area, a barbecue space, and open common areas, convenient to shopping and dining.
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Stone
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Water Dispenser, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Picnic Area, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price