WOW! The gorgeous home shows like it was new construction! A quick look at just the pictures should tell you all you need to know about this one! This 4 bed, 2 full, 1 half bath Colonial home boasts spacious rooms, trey ceilings, granite counters, crown molding and some very nice exterior features. Enjoy the wooded view from inside the large breakfast room/Sun room, or step outside on the trex deck! Want to enjoy the day or night with a fire you have three options from the outdoor fire pit, gas fireplace in family room, or gas fireplace in Bonus Room! You will not be disappointed in this one as owner has said the patio furniture and large safe in basement can go with the house! Come see this one today in this convenient cute Ellicott City Community!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Private Sewer System
4,336 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Electric service available
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Microwave, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Wall Oven
- Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price