Gorgeous wooded views, huge deck and wrap around porch. 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath home with walk up attic and whole house generator. Side loading 2 car garage plus a detached garage/workshop/barn and 2 sheds. Hardwoods throughout main and upper levels. No HOA or Covenants. Due to concerns about COVID-19 and as a courtesy to all parties, only decision makers should be present for showings, no more than 2 or 3 adults, no children under 18. All parties must wear gloves, shoes covers, and masks when viewing the home. Please adhere to the showing guidelines outlined in the showing confirmation email and also displayed at the property. Do not schedule or attend showings if anyone in your party exhibits cold or flu-like symptoms or has been exposed to the virus.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, Colonial, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Oil Hot Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick
4,096 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- Full Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Open, Private, Unrestricted.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price