Absolutely gorgeous southern living style colonial home, located in the sought after Wellington community. Offering significant kitchen and home renovations throughout including: 670 square feet addition, chef inspired kitchen embellished with Wolf cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, Sub Zero refrigerator with internal water dispenser, microwave drawer, Kohler pot filler above cooktop, Kohler farmhouse cast iron sink, Kohler faucet, marble island and surround marble counters, custom cabinetry with custom drawer inserts, 5 seat oversized island with hidden storage cabinets, visual comfort lighting, walk-in pantry with custom shelving, and interior painting. Hallmark wood flooring on the main and upper level, decorative lighting, window treatments, new Kohler toilets in all baths, renovated powder room adorned with grasscloth wallpaper and marble vanity, custom built-ins and Currey & Company chandelier in great room. Updated stairs with custom stained treads and fresh paint on banister and post, Currey & Company chandelier in foyer, and Mitzi flush mount light fixture in formal dining room. Renovated arrival center laundry room includes three new ceiling light fixtures from Schoolhouse, 4 built-in lockers with boot drawers, new hardware and paint on cabinetry, leathered granite countertop, Kohler sink, faucet, and porcelain slate flooring. Nest thermostats throughout the home, Nest ring doorbell, additional family room with a cathedral ceiling and dining space, radon water mitigation system, new outdoor lighting, Rainbow playset, and professionally landscaped grounds! Exceptional main level ownerâs suite with a luxury bath and a huge walk-in closet! Four vastly sized upper level bedrooms and two dual entry baths. Impressive finished lower level provides a recreation room with a gas burning fireplace, wet bar, game room, bonus room, exercise room or an optional sixth bedroom, powder room, additional storage and walkout level access. Enjoy sipping tea on the covered front porch or relish the evening breeze from the comfort of the deck or patio, overlooking a play area, garden, mature trees, and a private setting. Simply magnificent!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electri
Brick, Vinyl Siding
6,608 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Double Pane, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price